Chart Your Own destiny in the Cleaning Market Niche.
The Cleaning sector generally targets the customer market in providing house cleaning services. In addition, it may also target or the industrial market by supplying janitorial surfaces for larger companies. A lot of Cleaning companies focus on unique services. These include; private relocation, post-renovation cleaning, or home, window, rug, or furniture cleaning.
Below are a couple of means to jump starting your company without cash:
– Use charge cards.
– Borrow from your family and friends. Put everything in written agreements and be professional about things.
– Find investors.
– Ask for a small loan from your bank or lending agency. There are often unique funding alternatives offered for minorities, women, and especially war veterans.
When you have some start-up cash, this is what to do next:
– Choose just what sort of unique service within the niche business you wish to run.
– Determine whether you’re going to do all the work yourself or hire employees.
– Obtain liability insurance for your business.
– Research whether you require any special permits or licences.
– Open a checking account for your company.
– Consult with an accounting professional to discover ways to run the monetary component of business.
– Set up shop. You might want to start working from your home office. You’ll need to look into whether there are any restrictions in place regarding home based business.
– Order a few hundred business cards and other ad materials.
– Start promoting your business in your local area. The cheapest way to do this is by creating a list of people you know, then once that is exhausted, start knocking on doors.
You will find some helpful videos on YouTube, for sure. You might also want to seek out a similar business owner, in a non-competitive area, who is willing to help you get started or coach you.